The ATT is home to the Alexandra Market and is held in the grounds of the magnificent former railway station in Station Street, Alexandra. Parking and entry to the Market is free.
- Open to all types of stalls, such as fruit and veg, crafts, plants and herbs, jewellery and produce.
- Market season is from September to May on the second Saturday of each month from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
- Cost per stall is $20.00 with free parking for stallholders.
- Grounds are open from 6.00am for set up.
- Advertising through the local Alexandra & Eildon Standard newspaper and local radio UGFM 106.9 (www.ugfm.org) and is a free service for stallholders.
- For community groups, the sale of food items at the market requires local council approval. Contact your local council’s Environmental Health Department for further information and request “Food Safety Program for Charities and Community Organisations” This applies to shelf-stable foods such as cakes, biscuits, jams or chutneys, sausage sizzles or barbecues. A letter of approval should be carried with you, as inspectors may visit anytime.
- The market also has a “Safety at the Alexandra Community Market: Guide to Stallholders” manual. A copy can be obtained on market days.As an added attraction, the Timber Tramway runs a train on market days.
- BBQ food is available as well as tea, coffee and cold drinks.
INSURANCE: The Alexandra Market strongly supports a safe selling environment and each seller is required to provide their own public liability insurance coverage to cover their liability for damage to property or injury to a third party that occurs within their designated market stall or exhibit area.
Most insurance companies and brokers are able to arrange stall holders Liability Insurance, so contact your insurance company to obtain appropriate cover.
If you have any further questions or would like to book a stall, call 0427 509 988, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.